1. Leadership development through student organizations.
2. Real-world relevance in curricula.
3. Peer-to-peer and student-to-teacher collaborative environments.
4. Industry accreditation.
5. Lab spaces to translate from theoretical to practical application.
6. Dual enrollment for college credits and scaffolded learning.
Image: "Gift of Knowledge" 2019 St. Croix Festival Children’s Parade
Featuring the "Boys of ESTEAM Coding and Gaming"
IT & STEAM
Carpentry, Masonry, HVAC, Electrical
Hospitality & Tourism
Culinary, Hotel Management
Health & Wellness
CNA, Behavioral, Cosmetology
Automotive, Aviation, Boats
Energy & Industrial Technology
Energy, Renewables, Agriculture
A detailed summary of Applied Learning and Career Technical Education is outlined in the Educational Facility Master Plan. Review the section on Applied Learning at the link below.